Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,703
  • Views Views: Views 2,690,876
Good for Tata Play users that multiple channels are added. I cared for addition of one channel that is &XplorHD. It is not worth it anymore in 2023. I personally think they added it too late. All the movies this channel is airing has become old. Some are free on OTT subscription and others comes with basic broadband subscriptions. They need to concentrate on addition on international channels like they did with Bloomberg. If Jio can do for internet. Tata Play can do for satellite TV users. Even try to bring HD version of channels like NHK, BBC, CNN etc. If not satellite channel we can have something like E! in the form of service channel.

They can only add International Channels which has TV channel licence from MIB...also under amendments made in broadcast rules now even for launching as a service channel concerned broadcaster needs to apply for registration with MIB and pay required fee unlike earlier scenario where same was not applicable.......

What operators like Tata Play and Airtel should do is launch apps or modify their current apps to compete with Jio TV/ Jio TV+ thereby providing its broadband / DTH /Mobile subscribers combo plans which have Live TV Channels + OTT apps via such apps alongwith their existing connection.....this will enable them to not only attract traditional + new age audience onto its platform but also expand the content options available to its subscribers

Airtel Mobile , Broadband users can be provided smart boxes with 2 variants , first which just supports viewing of online while another being XStream Box therfore giving choice to users to opt for the one as per the content they would like to watch....regular smart box will allow content from OTT platforms + Live TV channels app to be streamed while XStream Box would allow access to Satellite TV Channels + OTT..... Live TV Mobile App or Website option access would also remain available to all including DTH Subscribers . Similarly DTH Subscribers be it SD or HD can be provided Catch Up TV option and exciting offers to upgrade to smart boxes to access more content

Tata Play being dominant player in DTH segment can leverage this strength and give its subscribers option to choose their broadband combo plans which shall provide access to OTT platforms + Live TV channels app ... They can too give SD and HD customers access to Catch Up TV on their boxes and has exciting upgrade plans to upgrade to their Regular Smart Box or Binge Boxes to further expand the content which can be viewed via digital platforms. Broadband Users too can be presented with various combo plans to watch OTT+ Live TV on mobile/website or by buying Smart Box / Binge Box as per their choice

This shall help address the need of diverse set of customers in most effective manner

So India beat Sri Lanka in today’s WC match

So I was just checking the signal quality of Star Sports 1 HD and I was surprised so see the levels

On my +HD recording STB I am getting

Tuner 1 - 15.5 MER - 100% - GSAT 30 TP 19
Tuner 2 - 15.5 MER - 100% - GSAT 30 TP 20
Tuner 3 - 14.5 MER - 90% - GSAT 30 TP 20

These levels are more than what Super LNB provided few years back, right now using SAT CR LNB

During winter GSAT 30 signals Increase a lot and during summers GSAT 24 signals increase

Tataplay has extensive plans with Gsat24.Its only a starting by adding some demaded channels.After the technical issues with gsat 24 get solved we can see one of the best dth in the industry having more Hd and SD channels with stunning quality

Tataplay has extensive plans with Gsat24.Its only a starting by adding some demaded channels.After the technical issues with gsat 24 get solved we can see one of the best dth in the industry having more Hd and SD channels with stunning quality
Finger Crossed 🤞 bro.. today I moved back.to TP from DDFD.. not in my room since 27days..only watched here in thread about all these updates and ch addition.. today I reached my room.. post dish setting Box updated.. and I'm getting all channels as per new addition and my pack.. so hopeful 😊

qPPqy4d.jpg

Can anyone tell Tata Play team History TV18's Hindi feed is still low since last 5 years? If you are getting everything fixed. Get this one fixed too.

Back
Top Bottom