Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,701
  • Views Views: Views 2,690,581
Tata Sky was the best for premium customers from 2015 to 2017 because it had the best picture quality and new 4K channels were also available to watch but now the quality of Tata Play from software to hardware has become poor and their new 4K box has a satellite Star 4K channel and the other is the internet-based Travel XP 4K HDR. Nowadays everyone has a 4K LED TV but in 2015 even when very few people had 4K LED TVs, there was so much innovation and the presence of 4K channels is commendable.
IMG-20240901-170502.jpg
IMG-20240901-170514.jpg
IMG-20240901-170526.jpg
IMG-20240901-170537.jpg
How did you got 4k channels???

Am still wondering why they are not reducing the compression on channels even if they have bandwidth of 36 high powered transponders.Tata lost interest in DTH business i think. And in new innovations in the industry , it was the leader before but now they are in deep sleep as if they have achieved something big

Last edited:
Am still wondering why they are not reducing the compression on channels even if they have bandwidth of 36 high powered transponders.Tata lost interest in DTH business i think. And in new innovations in the industry its was the leader before but now they are in deep sleep as if they have achieved something big
They are compressing too much both in audio and video..these days I hardly see any channel with DD+

Tataplay Annual Cash back Offer:

Get Guaranteed 1 month cashback with Recharge of 11 month Tataplay Account

Deutsche Bank Annual Cash Back Offer:

Get Guaranteed 2 months cashback with Recharge of 11 month Tataplay Account

Back
Top Bottom