Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,698,980
Sorry to bring this point but if Airtel had faced such glitches in its app and channels were unavailable on boxes of many customers after its launch then many members would have come out with a strong criticism over it.....similarly when Airtel adds news channels then many members just poke fun at it but again incase of Tata Play if we see addition of news channels then such reactions r extremely minimal or absent :(
Why do u keep getting ADTV issues in TP threads and try to make a comparison?

If u have issues with ADTV then u need to ask them to fix it or if anything is pending u need to ask them to add.

A message box appeared with no message. Only a "."

IMG-20240906-004036.jpg

Sorry to bring this point but if Airtel had faced such glitches in its app and channels were unavailable on boxes of many customers after its launch then many members would have come out with a strong criticism over it.
Love it or hate it. This is the truth. I recall even Vadi leaving the forum stating how pro Tata Play people here before he came back. From now on don't even bother highlighting shortcomings of Tata Play or even use the word Airtel in a Tata Play thread. Even if you lose your hard earned money. It's your only fault. Welcome to Jingalala Cult.

Love it or hate it. This is the truth. I recall even Vadi leaving the forum stating how pro Tata Play people here before he came back. From now on don't even bother highlighting shortcomings of Tata Play or even use the word Airtel in a Tata Play thread. Even if you lose your hard earned money. It's your only fault. Welcome to Jingalala Cult.
There are reasons why forum has made sections or categories. You can't cross post just to prove a point. If u have the urge to compare to it in the general DTH discussion comparison thread.

There are reasons why forum has made sections or categories. You can't cross post just to prove a point. If u have the urge to compare to it in the general DTH discussion comparison thread.
Yeah, that's where actual debate about Tata Play vs Airtel can happen. Just using the word Airtel doesn't mean it's a comparison. If I just say Tata Play doesn't gets as much criticism for the glitches as compared to Airtel. Doesn't mean it's comparison. It's just me highlighting user's bias towards Tata Play.

Yeah, that's where actual debate about Tata Play vs Airtel can happen. Just using the word Airtel doesn't mean it's a comparison. If I just say Tata Play doesn't gets as much criticism for the glitches as compared to Airtel. Doesn't mean it's comparison. It's just me highlighting user's bias towards Tata Play.

Absolutely Right.....also those who r stating that Airtel should not be brought in any Tata Play thread even when it is a general reference to highlight a point like u mentioned above, such members should also look in Airtel Digital TV threads where on regular basis various members including many objecting in this thread themselves continue to criticise Airtel for smallest of issue or error while highlighting that this is why they think Tata Play is much better.

Sorry to say but there is always effort made to downplay issues or shortcomings of Tata Play and accusing those who bring forth such points of being wrong/doing unnecessary criticism while incaee of Airtel no such objections r raised but efforts r made to amplify a small issue and make it seems as if it is too big + many times criticise Airtel when they r not even a fault despite the fact that explanations r provided for it

Can anyone share Tata Play 's service/hardware charge list
I could find this thread but not sure if its updated.

Back
Top Bottom