Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,698,982
Sorry to bring this point but if Airtel had faced such glitches in its app and channels were unavailable on boxes of many customers after its launch then many members would have come out with a strong criticism over it.....similarly when Airtel adds news channels then many members just poke fun at it but again incase of Tata Play if we see addition of news channels then such reactions r extremely minimal or absent :(

Last edited:
Sorry to bring this point but if Airtel had faced such glitches in its app and channels were unavailable on boxes of many customers after its launch then many members would have come out with a strong criticism over it.....similarly when Airtel adds news channels then many members just poke fun at it but again incase of Tata Play if we see addition of news channels then such reactions r extremely minimal or absent :(
I don't understand why the sad emoji
Bro tataplay already has most of the relevant channels so the newly added news channels are something extra and not relevant to us ,so we choose to ignore but in case of Airtel many important channels addition are pending but instead of focusing on adding those they are adding news channel which is something which hurt the people expectations. On top of this , you are giving false hopes by false dates (Tarik pe Tarik )

Bro tataplay already has most of the relevant channels so the newly added news channels are something extra and not relevant to us ,so we choose to ignore but in case of Airtel many important channels addition are pending but instead of focusing on adding those they are adding news channel which is something which hurt the people expectations. On top of this , you are giving false hopes by false dates (Tarik pe Tarik )

do u know how many channels were pending addition on Tata Play that too for a long time when they did not have access to GSat 24 or even before 2015 when they were waiting to get transponders from GSat 10 for many years....during these period too they ignored adding many important channels and added many news or other carriage fee FTA channels but again there was no widespread criticism done by members regarding that too

So Airtel Digital TV too has been adding Important Pay TV + FTA Carriage fee channels on its platform on regular basis and has almost all popular channels on its platform barring few which shall be added once they acquire more satellite bandwidth + addition of certain channels have been delayed bcoz of LCN slots not being available and other reasons which i have mentioned before toooo.....why then many members just keep on continuosly criticising Airtel for not having those few channels while not appreciating in same manner when they add pending channels , if they can understand why Tata Play was unable to add certain channels earlier then what is the reason for them to not accept reasons stated for delay in addition of few channels on Airtel Digital TV Platform

I need to know the lowest package consisting of all the Bengali channels only. Please let me know. Thanks.

Why do u keep getting ADTV issues in TP threads and try to make a comparison?

If u have issues with ADTV then u need to ask them to fix it or if anything is pending u need to ask them to add.

Why do u keep getting ADTV issues in TP threads and try to make a comparison?

If u have issues with ADTV then u need to ask them to fix it or if anything is pending u need to ask them to add.
Bro go through the thread who bought Airtel first or wait maybe I was wrong to say ....it should had been debate between tp fanboy vs airtel fanboy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom