RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

Chinmay Kore said:
Chat with TS CC ask them

They are not consistent nowadays...
We saw their drama with MSM joke ;)

Also recently with tht 3 HD channels addition :dodgy

SudSawal said:
Any news of addition of channels tomorrow?
Bro, I have a chat with Tatasky CC right now, they are saying, they don't have any update regarding this, but he informed me that we are in the process of adding some HD channels very soon but he refused to commit, when they will be added. I asked, why TS is changing fec of its TPs one by one for last 4 days, he replied, sorry, we don't have any update regarding this, I suggested him, why don't you join any dth forum on internet so that you should be aware that what TS is doing with its TPs, he replied, sure sir, I will forward your feedback to the concerned department, I said, you guys are too much, he intruppted and finished by saying, thankyou sir for contacting us, have a nice day !! Haa haa haa, I can't stop laughing !! Oh god, this is our Tatasky CC !! May God help them !! :D:D:D

I think they will add the channels on thursday or friday next week

SudSawal said:
I think they will add the channels on thursday or friday next week

Surely it will add atleast 1 hd channel before 2016.

Breaking news: first time seen sun outage in night. while watching agent raghab on And tv hd @ 11:05 pm, inturrupted by sun outage... strange!

Re: General discussion about TATA SKY

I also saw it in MN+HD at the same time.i think its due to some technical problem in the uplinking centre.how sun outage occour in nights??

I too saw on Sony Pal.. for few seconds only

images

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock