Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,594,483
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

Yes , i am thinking of that .... If i subscribe to metro base lack for 2 days .. i will be charged Rs.26 for 2 days
and for Sports ala carte , I will be charged Rs.50 .. and my requirement is for 2 days only !

rockstar08 said:
Yes , i am thinking of that .... If i subscribe to metro base lack for 2 days .. i will be charged Rs.26 for 2 days
and for Sports ala carte , I will be charged Rs.50 .. and my requirement is for 2 days only !

Supreme sport pack 315 ₹ per month 6 sport channel available ( call to Coustmercare number ) drop channel mytatasky :k
Ten pack not available :k

Will someone post the screenshots of lnb and dish antenna positions, so that it can help in receiving newly added channels.

Why supreme sports pack not showing on tata sky website ? Only showing Supreme sports kids ....

banyal21721 said:
Will someone post the screenshots of lnb and dish antenna positions, so that it can help in receiving newly added channels.
My dish is as it is , nothing changed after installation. I am receiving all newly launched channels with no problem ..

rockstar08 said:
Why supreme sports pack not showing on tata sky website ? Only showing Supreme sports kids ....

Only Available through Customer Care as its an old Pack

You can Call Customer Care or Chat With them Online :tup

rockstar08 said:

This pack available Coustmercare number &
Mytatasky chat add :k

General discussion about TATA SKY

banyal21721 said:

Read somewhere that you need to change lnb setting in stb to get all the channels dnt knw the actual thing.
You can try that also [emoji3]

Can anyone tell me which two kids channels are included in "Kids Pack Rs. 30 per month"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock