Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,030
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

Akash said:
Ok bro like this reply r good for other guys they r laughing at me when I ask this question thats why one girl says that they even not know how to talk with girl or others guys

people like you called spammers :wall :angry see your previous posts that how many times you asked about the same ? :angry :wall

and its still time improve yourself otherwise we have special button for spammers :wall

I am not telling like this u r girls I am telling if there is no update about tell me like thsi no update about it but u guys telling do not ask question again

Ok leave it and I am not telling that guys u r girl I am telling one member of dream dth a girl has banned she is telling even some guys do not know how to talk that I am telling

Mistakenly liked post #8438 i.e @Akash's post.. :)

Akash said:
I am not telling like this u r  girls I am telling if there is no update about tell me  like thsi no update about it but u  guys telling do not ask question again

We told already many times, if there is some update you will be informed through new thread. Even told 2-3 posts before yours but you came and shown your stupidity by asking same question again.

Go through your post and you will get your answer. Just see how many times you have asked members to post pics of Malayalam channels! If you want then buy DTH of your choice and watch ALL DAY instead of wasting our time here by asking us to capture snaps for you AGAIN AND AGAIN and post here. We have better things to do, unlike you.

Back
Top Bottom