Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,027
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

Justsnow22 said:
This is just 2nd time i have asked and i have not asked you for ur response and comments so please Mind ur Business as Platinum Pack Holder I got right to ask for New Channels so kindly dont involve in Banter here

As an administrator i have every right to show the rules to any member when i feel something wrong.

As a member of the forum i have rights to ask a query to any member at any point of time, and i haven't said anything wrong.

Mind your business? That sounds rude. Anyways, you are a newbie so forgiving you. Better you mind your business. We don't want such rude members here, if you can stay calm then come else join somewhere else. We don't entertain guys like you here.

Justsnow22 said:
This is just 2nd time i have asked and i have not asked you for ur response and comments so please Mind ur Business as Platinum Pack Holder I got right to ask for New Channels so kindly dont involve in Banter here

Then ask tatasky fb or twitter page .. Hold and think abt ur words before speak here especially to admin .. Otherwise you will see ur username like this Justnow22 keep this and post here ..

@Motasim bro -- you liked @admin post as well as @justnow22 post .. you defend which post :huh .. Dont say i like the Justnow22 post mistakenly :dodgy:u ..

Sai Laxman said:
@Motasim bro -- you liked @admin post as well as @justnow22 post .. you defend which post :huh .. Dont say i like the Justnow22 post mistakenly :dodgy:u ..

Bro truly by mistaken I liked justnow22.

For God sake..

Motasim111 said:
Bro truly by mistaken I liked justnow22.

For God sake..

ok bro .. In future , If you done by mistake like the wrong post means .. In serious issues , Post ur comment regarding that mistakenly like post in normal post by clarifing ur stand .. So that admin , team , members get to know u mistakenly like the post ok :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
ok bro .. In future , If you done by mistake like the wrong post means ..  In serious issues , Post ur comment regarding that mistakenly like post in normal post by clarifing ur stand .. So that admin , team , members get to know u mistakenly like the post ok :) ..

thanks bro :)

Any new malayalam or hindi movies channels coming in ts anyone can tell me

Akash said:
Any new malayalam or hindi movies channels coming in ts anyone can tell me
My this reply applies to you too. Once again if you ask then action will be taken.

Bapun Raz said:
Can you please stop asking this question on every thread? It is kind of irritating, when we open a thread and find this template line. You will be informed if any updates will come regarding the same, so wait till then. Currently no info on it.

Back
Top Bottom