Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,540
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

mpvelu said:
I am ADTV subscriber n wish to join in TS HD.
Few questions I have :
1. How much I have to pay as initial amount to get all HD+SD channels
2. what is the free preview period?
3. How much will be my monthly subscription after free preview?
4. Can I buy a Child connection before end of free preview period?
5. How many child connection i can avail?
6. How much I have to pay for child connection for all HD+SD channels?

1. New connection price- 1800/- all channels & services available in new connection.
2. 1 month free for new connections.
3. 735 pm
4. You can buy a child connection whenever you wanted
5. I think 3 child connections (not sure)
6. 240 pm for child connections.

what is difference between Ultra Pack and platinum south HD?

mpvelu said:
what is difference between Ultra Pack and platinum south HD?

Ultra pack can be subscribed as monthly basis, but Platinum packs can be subscribed only by semiannual/annual/biannual basis. In platinum packs you will get the following benefits ;

1. Free service & relocation visits
2. Free showcase movies.

I think few HD channels are available only in platinum but not in Ultra...

thisisjagan said:
I think few HD channels are available only in platinum but not in Ultra...

How to chek which HDs are not available in Ulltra?

mpvelu said:
How to chek which HDs are not available in Ulltra?
Just a comparison of the two packages... Actual comparison is not possible it seems...
5e931cc28673d6aec2b93a847aa5ab81.jpg

There's this HD access fee... Even though you go for Ultra, you still have to pay HD access fee of ₹175. So you have to pay 560+175. And still you just get 232 SD channels with their corresponding HD channels.

Read the policies below.

PLEASE NOTE:
i. You can view any of the HD channels/ services by paying the applicable a-la-carte rate
ii. Alternatively, you can pay a charge of Rs 175 and view all those HD channels where the corresponding SD channel is subscribed to as a part of the base pack or add on pack or standalone a-la-carte subscription. In addition you can also view Ten Golf HD
iii. Ten 1 HD channel can be viewed by subscribers on Sports Dhamaka, Bumper & Ultra base packs or Sports 2, All Sports Add on packs upon payment of HD access fee. Alternatively, the channel can also be subscribed to as an A-la-carte channel at applicable rates. Platinum HD & Platinum South HD enjoy this channel as a part of subscription
iv. Star Sports Select HD 1 and Star Sports Select HD 2 channels can be viewed by subscribers on Sports Dhamaka, Bumper & Ultra base packs or Sports 1, All Sports Add on packs upon payment of HD access fee. Alternatively, the channel can also be subscribed to as an A-la-carte channel at applicable rates. Platinum HD & Platinum South HD enjoy this channel as a part of subscription
v. Star Movies Select HD and Le Plex HD channel can be viewed by subscribers on Ultra base pack or English Movies Add-on pack upon payment of HD access fee. Alternatively, the channel can also be subscribed to as an A-la-carte channel at applicable rates. Platinum HD & Platinum South HD enjoy this channel as a part of subscription
vi. Star World Premiere HD channel can be viewed by subscribers on Ultra base pack or English Entertainment Add-on pack upon payment of HD access fee. Alternatively, the channel can also be subscribed to as an A-la-carte channel at applicable rates. Platinum HD & Platinum South HD enjoy this channel as a part of subscription
vii. CNBC TV18 Prime HD channel can be viewed by subscribers on South Special, South Sports Special & Ultra base packs or English News Add-on pack upon payment of HD access fee. Alternatively, the channel can also be subscribed to as an A-la-carte channel at applicable rates. Platinum HD & Platinum South HD enjoy this channel as a part of subscription
viii. Da Vinci HD channel can be viewed by subscribers on Dhamaal Kids, Bumper & Ultra base packs or Kids Add-on pack upon payment of HD access fee. Alternatively, the channel can also be subscribed to as an A-la-carte channel at applicable rates. Platinum HD & Platinum South HD enjoy this channel as a part of subscription
ix. MTV Beats HD can be viewed by subscribers on Dhamaal Mix, Dhamaal Kids, Sports Dhamaka, Bumper & Ultra base packs or Music Add-on pack upon payment of HD Access Fee. Alternatively, the channel can also be subscribed to as an A-la-carte channel at applicable rates. Platinum HD & Platinum South HD enjoy this channel as a part of subscription.
x. +1 services can be viewed upon subscribing to the respective High Definition a-la-carte at applicable rates. Alternatively, subscribers can also view the +1 services by paying a charge of Rs 175 where the corresponding SD channel is subscribed to as a part of the base pack or add on pack or standalone a-la-carte subscription. Platinum HD & Platinum South HD enjoy these services as a part of their subscription

Thanx for ur detailed reply. My requirement is simple : I need 1.All tamil channels + Tamil HDs, 2.All English movies and english entertainement channels and their HDs, 3.All sport channels and their HDs. Pls suggest a pack.

Back
Top Bottom