Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,751
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,670
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

Guys can I use dishtv antenna &LNB for my Tata sky connection..?? Plz help me..

Akshay Nanaware said:
Guys can I use dishtv antenna &LNB for my Tata sky connection..?? Plz help me..

Yes can use @83*E Insat 4a :k

Optimus_Prime Bro Sub-Id Or Rmn Is Required I think Can't able To Register My Tatasky Without Sub-Id Not Sure. :huh

My new HD connection free preview (with Ultra Pack) ends on 01/02/2017. I have to choose a monthly pack by that time. Can any one have the list of channels that covered in Ultra Pack and Platinum South HD?. What will be the price difference?

MAYUR SHAH said:
Optimus_Prime Bro Sub-Id Or Rmn Is Required I think Can't able To Register My Tatasky Without Sub-Id Not Sure. :huh

Yes anyone required to register :k

Tata Sky celebrates Lohri festival with #LohriDeGeet digital Campaign

Tata Sky, India’s leading content distribution platform providing Pay TV and OTT services, celebrated Lohri, the joyous festival of Punjab with its digital campaign #LohriDeGeet. The brand which is known for inspiring possibilities launched an initiative engaging the digital Punjabis across social media platforms.

Tata Sky ran a unique initiative across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram asking participants to upload their version of the ‘Sunder Mundriye’, the most famous Lohri song that would get any Punjabi off their feet. The best versions were then retweeted by the Tata Sky handle.

Popular Punjabi singers Gippy Grewal, Babbal Rai and Millind Gaba shared their renditions too further adding to the festive mood, participation and fun. Tata Sky reinforced their objective of being ‘always entertaining and 100% fun’.
The campaign was trending at No. 1 position Twitter across Amritsar on Lohri day with views and likes crossing over 3 lac on digital platforms.

Tata Sky celebrates Lohri festival with #LohriDeGeet digital Campaign - Indian Media News / Advertising / Marketing / Digital / Television / Satell...

My new HD connection free preview (with Ultra Pack) ends on 01/02/2017. I have to choose a monthly pack by that time. Can any one have the list of channels that covered in Ultra Pack and Platinum South HD?. What will be the price difference?

mpvelu said:
My new HD connection free preview (with Ultra Pack) ends on 01/02/2017. I have to choose a monthly pack by that time. Can any one have the list of channels that covered in Ultra Pack and Platinum South HD?. What will be the price difference?

Listing out the channel list is a huge task bro, you can check in TS website about it. Ultra pack can be subscribed by monthly basis & Platinum packages are subscribed by semiannual and annual basis only..

Guys..
I need help.
If I book TS online, how can I choose regional pack? Is the regional package chargeable?
I need Bangla channels in Ultra package.

Back
Top Bottom