Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,751
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,805
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

I have subscribed Ultra Package with HD access.
So, can I know whats the monthly pack for this package with HD acccess?
Coz, in mytatasky, u hv to enter the amount, no option to choose the package and amount like in videocon d2h recharge option.

abhiman07 said:
I have subscribed Ultra Package with HD access.
So, can I know whats the monthly pack for this package with HD acccess?
Coz, in mytatasky, u hv to enter the amount, no option to choose the package and amount like in videocon d2h recharge option.

560+175=735/-

I have another query, When i power on STB it comes on Ch.99, and for my multi TV STB, it boots on Ch.100. Ahy is this so, can any senior TS user explain ???

^^ It depends upon Bouquet name and ID. Different types of connection have different Bouquet ID and this ID decides which channels must be visible to the user and which channel is shown at startup.

DTH Fan said:
^^ It depends upon Bouquet name and ID. Different types of connection have different Bouquet ID and this ID decides which channels must be visible to the user and which channel is shown at startup.

But the Multi TV has the same Package, Bouquet ID, as the primary STB. Then why so ???

General discussion about TATA SKY

Very tiny TataSky logo on Six HD
42da89b30a3379b729b2972d6beb64c0.jpg

My annual Subscription to my Transfer box is ending on 19Feb..... I Wamt to go for Platinum HD Package

Should I Call now to change my package or on 19 Feb???

Is Platinum Pack a right choice?
Coz my pack now isGrand Sports Pack +Sports2 Pack upto 19 I am having free Access HD fee

Back
Top Bottom