Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,464
Bapun Bro, u didnt get my point.

Are u getting Miniplex SD and HD ??? Some are getting it without even subscribing. Pls see if ur getting.

Also earlier the fingerprint codes used to come on screen for some few seconds, now its stable and remains in same location for some channels. See India Today channel. The code remains same place and doesnt go away

Congrats bro :) Nowadays Ts cc are very dayalu :lol

Rushil said:
thanks bro :luv

Called CC and told her that that HD access fee is Costly she offered me same Rs99 for 3 months HD access fee offer :)

Rushil said:

Called CC and told her that that HD access fee is Costly she offered me same Rs99 for 3 months HD access fee offer :)

I already done:lol

anishpai said:
Bapun Bro, u didnt get my point.

Are u getting Miniplex SD and HD ??? Some are getting it without even subscribing. Pls see if ur getting.

Also earlier the fingerprint codes used to come on screen for some few seconds, now its stable and remains in same location for some channels. See India Today channel. The code remains same place and doesnt go away

That is an enhancement (as per TS) introduced during last software update, now its remain in upper part only. Not at lower parts, so you won't be missing scores, news headlines. You will now miss human faces. :P

Rushil said:

Total 99 fir 90 days or 297 for 90 days please confirm so that i will also call them for this offer

Bapun Raz said:
That is an enhancement (as per TS) introduced during last software update, now its remain in upper part only. Not at lower parts, so you won't be missing scores, news headlines. You will now miss human faces. :P

But this appears in between the screen. See India Today channel bro

Back
Top Bottom