Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,519
  • Views: Views 2,606,840
That last word airtel😂 changes the hole meaning of sentence anyday tataplay software team is way better than airtel dth

But I hope this time they will use good hardware
And also launch app along with box which is easy to reach customer base than with the box

But the truth is that Airtel Digital TV tech / software team is lot better than Tata Play....anyone who has used Airtel XStream Smart Android Box and Tata Play Binge Smart Android Box and has an impartial viewpoint, they can easily analyze to come out with a conclusion that Airtel XStream Smart Android Box has a great + smooth navigation experience alongwith more organised user interface and overall scores much higher interms of features + functionality

Even currently hardware + software quality of Airtel Digital TV SD and HD STB seem to be lot better/stable than Tata Play SD , HD boxes

anybody tell me if i subscribe saturdays offer and remove after 1 month completed 31th day i remove the pack how much they deduct??

Is any Tamil channels launching in Tataplay ?
Some pending Tamil channels need to be added on Tataplay. Pongal is over.
Tataplay has added maximum every regional SD channels except Tamil SD channels.Even Chithiram is not launched.
But Tataplay added all Tamil HD channels that's appreciated 👍.Eager to see Tataplay add some Tamil channels and reach total count 70 🥳.

Any update on Goldmines Bollywood, Shemaroo Channels?
Shemaroo channels I doubt they will add because they are charging ₹60 pm for tataplay classic cinema and tataplay Bollywood masala which is already using shemaroo content..so if added who will pay ₹60 for those service channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock