Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,524
  • Views: Views 2,587,954
Also EPG popping up automatically on its own.
This was happening after latest automatic update but now EPG is popping more quickly. Also, Channel is switching automatically from favourites to regular LCN.

This was happening after latest automatic update but now EPG is popping more quickly. Also, Channel is switching automatically from favourites to regular LCN.
Yes Abhinav Bhai the Favourite Category switching automatically to regular LCN despite of changing frequently to Favourite again.
No EPG from the morning and tuning into Respective LCN only 2 Consecutive EPG of the Shows are showing or / Popping frequently.
Definitely 'Back End Activities' are on Full Swing........

I think Scroll will start running on Channels about LCN changes .. i.e epg popping up .

Hopefully, we will get a silence feature in future updates. Even during stop lecturing man. Just show normal message. Imagine your phone's tts going wild during bad connectivity.
The message will stop after you tune for some time.

I feel the next week will be the big bang for us all :ROFLMAO: lots of activities and we will be busy in discussion.
Bang on @Anish Pai Bro.......And DDF will be again jammed with huge Traffic as happened on Sony-TS Fiasco. Also will keep Eye now onwards on every Midnight 12.30 am to 5.00 am. Expedition already started.......Let's join the Party........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock