Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,504
  • Views: Views 2,584,292
Finally upgraded to hdmi 2.1 cable (spent ₹2k for this) yesterday as recommended by @Mr.Bhat (though 2 0 was recommended) on my Humax hevc HD box...and its absolutely worth it. I see significant improvement in picture color reproduction and luminance...everything is looking and sounding perfect.

Finally upgraded to hdmi 2.1 cable (spent ₹2k for this) yesterday as recommended by @Mr.Bhat (though 2 0 was recommended) on my Humax hevc HD box...and its absolutely worth it. I see significant improvement in picture color reproduction and luminance...everything is looking and sounding perfect.
You send the snapshot of the cable , plz, Bro.

Great...
We should get great picture surely... BTW everything should be perfect and match to get best available quality...there r differant Tint colour ,sharpness, contrast and brightness in differant TV sets and differant STB/Recievers Tuners...also in Differant LNB and in differant cable too....but many users only complain about Quality...
We ourself to find the best match as per availability...we has to accept the STB brand and providers quality...

Morning my TS signal lost and I thought there was cloudy. And the sun rise well then also no signal. Gone terrace and saw LNB. It's cracked. Now fitted new. Now ok👍. Total expense ₹250. And a glass of lemon juice.Always I give chaipani(tips) , this time not given 😁

New one
As far as i have seen Tatsky LNB s having less signals..original Sun Direct LNB is the best ...even Inverto LNB too cant match...even though inverto LNB is showing less signal level the PQ is very good..

Great...
We should get great picture surely... BTW everything should be perfect and match to get best available quality...there r differant Tint colour ,sharpness, contrast and brightness in differant TV sets and differant STB/Recievers Tuners...also in Differant LNB and in differant cable too....but many users only complain about Quality...
We ourself to find the best match as per availability...we has to accept the STB brand and providers quality...
After this I had a ₹1k HDMI cable. I fitted like him. Now better than previous. And when I tune some HD channels get fade for few seconds. Now it's clear Bro 👍🙏. I feel the audio also very clear. I get better volume. Now i understand, the cable also main roll in this....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock