Good Service Given by ADTV..

Re: RE: Want to move to TATA SKY..

Rushil.D said:
I as I Already Said One of my Neighbour Using Dish Tv But Few Months Ago They Move d2h due to non availability of Star Sports HD Channels and i suggest him to go with d2h due to more number of hd channels at that time but now in 5 months till now more than 3 times they are facing hardware issue and now they are blaming me why i suggest them d2h :(:wall:dodgy

Sometime suggestion make life difficult.

RE: Want to move to TATA SKY..

Devesh said:
Sometime suggestion make life difficult.

yeah bro at that time tata sky only have 18 HD channels So i won't suggest them if i now at that time that after some time tata sky having 24 hd channels so i will suggest them tata sky only :(:k:-/

U could say him that u suggest bcoz d2h hav cheap package

Devesh said:
U could say him that u suggest bcoz d2h hav cheap package

I Said Them Because its Only A Positive Point of D2h But They Said They Want only Quality Not Quantity and Less Price :(:u so now what i do :-/

Well i always suggest to choose for availability of our favourite channel HD or SD in DTH instead of counts.. also has to look for the after sales Service, PQ, STB quality..

Rushil.D said:
I Said Them Because its Only A Positive Point of D2h But They Said They Want only Quality Not Quantity and Less Price :(:u so now what i do :-/

No problem bro just ignore. [emoji106]

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Well i always suggest to choose for availability of our favourite channel HD or SD in DTH instead of counts.. also has to look for the after sales Service, PQ, STB quality..

Fully agree [emoji106]

Mr.Kumarbhai said:

U r right bro.

For me quality is first, I dont want to many channel, I only want popular and my favourite channels.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:

Well Sir :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock