Got a new job

gud..congrats. :)

As of now, ADTV is in bad position, but after 1 year, they might be doing very well. :k ( ses9 launching)

Both adtv n TS are equally expensive, but both have superior h/w etc. to other dths. :k

Go for either TS or ADTV. ur choice.
Only brownie point for adtv is that its not affiliated to any of the tv network, like TS is to Star... ;) ( although z cafe hd was 1st to add on ts :shy )

so, d call is urs... and urs alone :C

Some answers from my side for questions arise by @bishnu bhai: 1.sorry bro my pack(99/179) users cant opted for :hd add-on's . -------2.idarshan is changed to idevotion 11/month lcn:585 and 692. -------3.For ROI :hd package 200/m is the minimum charge. ---------- 7.Airtel as the best pq and aq like Tatasky.-------- 8.Airtel having less h/w and s/w issues compare to d2h. ---------- 9.Adtv having 17 and d2h having 16 bengali channels as per our DDF channel. ------ 10.d2h having less addon and ala-cartae price compare to airtel.------ @bishnu bro u choose adtv means contact ur state adtv nodal officer for more details ... For nodal officer details follow this link credit to: Vicky bro ... https://dreamdth.com/community/thre...er-care-details-nodal-officers-details.50040/ ...

Thanks everyone. Thanks Shawl bro. Thanks Laxman bro. I shall let you know my choice by monday.

Congratulations bro but at this stage best option is TATA Sky :tup Dhamaal mix pack :tup

Heartly Congratulations @ Bishnu Bro :hs :win :tup

choose adtv for better aq and pq when compared with other dth brands.

you will get popular bengali channels like etv news bangla etc with adtv.

Congratulations Bishnu15 bro :tup

Bishnu15 said:
I am confused between ADTV and Videocon. Please clear my following doubts:

1. In ADTV RS 99 / 179 Pack can be opted with HD Option?
No bro,
Not only 99/179 + HD
But also only 99/179 is also not possible
In ADTV HD STB

2. What is the charge of idarshan in ADTV ?
Rs.11/pm
3. In ADTV what is the minimum charge for HD Option ?
Minimum Base Pack should as
Value Sports @ 220/month
And your Desired :HD Add-on

4. In Videocon RS 99 Pack can be opted with HD Option?
Yes you can avail:HD channel as Al-la-carte
5. What is the charge of D2H Darshan in D2H ?
Free Till 14th November
and I think free viewing will be extended

6. In Videocon what is the minimum charge for HD Option ?
Best one will be
South Silver + 35 HD Add-on @ Rs.319/-

7. Which has better PQ - ADTV OR VD2H ?
All says ADTV
8. Which has less hardware issues - ADTV or VD2H ?
All says ADTV
9. Which has maximum Bengali Channels ?
ADTV - 17......VD2H - 16
10. Which is cheaper compared to add ons and alacartes ?
Definitely Videocon D2H

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock