• Thread starter anjank
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,592
Re: RE: Got an offer from Airtel HD for just 599 with one month free package

mohankarthickeyan said:
wellcome to d2h family
asli 27 HD 500 CHANNELS AND SERVICE
He was already in d2h. Now he took airtel.

anjank said:
I dont know... they said because I am a privileged customer of Airtel Postpaid and Airtel Money:) btw, I got my connection yesterday but it is yet to be activated

I too have a postpaid & money account... and am looking to switch to airtel digital (from videocon). tried calling 121, no luck in getting this offer :(. any clues?

Is your installation done. How's the quality of airtel.

ilikered said:
Is your installation done. How's the quality of airtel.

Its activated today... Looks good in the first place.. For me, Airtel looks more sharper and brighter compared to Videocon. But, I think I will need to invest more time to compare. I will see if I can on this weekend :)

anjank said:
Its activated today... Looks good in the first place.. For me, Airtel looks more sharper and brighter compared to Videocon. But, I think I will need to invest more time to compare. I will see if I can on this weekend :)

Great, happy viewing. I was watching Kahaani on star gold hd. Both the picture and audio were awesome. Why can't Gemini hd do the same for God's sake.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock