Got 'Star Gold HITZ' & Rs 40 cash back, on Rs 510 recharge

I used to recharge before 2 days and got the cash back. Only for the last month, I didn't.

Hey guyzz me too recharged with 510 on 20th sep and also got the bonus too but that channel not activated what should I do now ??

I guess now the channel offer is for more than 550 Rs recharge and not 510.

Then what about the money back if you recharge for Rs. 550.00. whether we got both the things money back & Star Gold Hitz.

I did a 550 recharge, I m able to watch SGHitz.

Regarding, cash back... I did a recharge after my subscription expired, so I am not expecting any cash backs. :k

I just called the CC to check about offers. He said, there is no offer for Rs 710 and offer is available for Rs. 510.

So, I asked if I am recharging for Rs. 510 now (26-Sep-13) and after getting cash back of Rs. 40 in two days (28-Sep-13) I am recharging again for Rs 200, whether should I get the offer again if I am recharging for Rs. 510 exactly after 30 days from today (26-Oct-2013), will I get this offer.

He said Yes. So, recharged for Rs.510 now :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock