Fixed-Rs 3000 deducted from Dishtv Account

Mahesh Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys I was a Dish Prime HD South user till September 2019.Today i got a acknowledgement and a SMS from Dishtv about a recharge of Rs100 on my account.
If I am a LDP user till September 2019 why would i authorize anyone/make recharge of Rs 100,i never recharge such a small amount on my account.
Rs 3000 got deducted from my account and also the expiry date has been shifted to 9th February 2019 from 9 th Sptember 2019.
Also because of the above issue my current pack got converted to Best-Fit Combo without my authorization through any medium of communication.
I have already mailed this issue to dishtv.
Edit:The problem got solved i.e the account balance of Rs 3480 was restored and also the pack was reverted back.Thank You for all the replies :tup:

Last edited:
They have also deducted around 230 rs from my account , have complained to them but haven't got my money back
Even I have mailed them.But Rs 3000 is a very big amount.If i get/find unfair replies/practices I will complain in Consumer forum.

Guys I was a Dish Prime HD South user till September 2019.Today i got a acknowledgement and a SMS from Dishtv about a recharge of Rs100 on my account.
If I am a LDP user till September 2019 why would i authorize anyone/make recharge of Rs 100,i never recharge such a small amount on my account.
Rs 3000 got deducted from my account and also the expiry date has been shifted to 9th February 2019 from 9 th Sptember 2019.
Also because of the above issue my current pack got converted to Best-Fit Combo without my authorization through any medium of communication.
I have already mailed this issue to dishtv.
Please help me about this issue.
Don't worry bro...Your money vl get back...Talk to CC first about Packs and ask abt balance...They vl give a refresh...and just relogin.

Don't worry bro...Your money vl get back...Talk to CC first about Packs and ask abt balance...They vl give a refresh...and just relogin.
Bro CC is Busy,Website is too slow and showing invalid user even with correct login details.Totally helpless.

Send then email explaining that no money recharged from your end nor you authorized anyone to do so.
Who else know your VC no except YOU DishTV and your recharge agent ?
File dispute ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock