‘Grand Masti’ to see HD premiere on &pictures HD

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Indra Kumar’s adult comedy film ‘Grand Masti’ will see a HD premiere on &pictures HD on 25 July at 8 pm.

Keeping up with the channel’s core proposition, the film has been re-censored for television viewing and has been awarded UA certification by Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) India.

‘Grand Masti’ is a story of three college friends – Meet (Vivek Oberoi), Prem (Aftab Shivdasani) and Amar (Ritesh Deshmukh) who are married and stuck in a so called marital ‘rut’.

Meet thinks his wife Unatti (Karishma Tanna) is having an affair with her boss; Prem hates it when his wife Tulsi (Manjari Fadnis) ends up taking care of the whole family but him; and Amar has lost all the mojo as his wife Mamta (Sonalee Kulkarni) only caters to the need of their new born son Pappu.

These three frustrated friends decide to attend their college reunion in search of some fun. However, the reunion soon turns into a hilarious chase of cat-and-mouse game.

&pictures HD’s recent presence on the service provider Tata Sky (available on channel no. 318) has added impetus to the channel’s growth

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/television/grand-masti-to-see-hd-premiere-on-pictures-hd/

''Adult comedy'' ?? Kind of ''Shaadi ka Side Effects'' movie :huh
I'll watch it :tup

ABCDEFGH said:
It wasn't adult comedy nor adult movie

Yes, I think i got tht name incorrect ....:shy
I am referring to a comedy movie where Sanjay, Vivek & Desmukh acted ; can't remember the name :c

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Yes, I think i got tht name incorrect ....:shy
I am referring to a comedy movie where Sanjay, Vivek & Desmukh acted ; can't remember the name :c

I think you are referring to Shaadi No. 1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock