GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

No back up ,Did any body see any satellite behave like GSAT-8 & GSAT-10 and so on...mean these are not working from year and more, You all know many International satellites are recently launched and are working well within few days or 1/2 months. Then what happen to our satellites no proper source of information ?

We all know GSAT-8 only one TP of mana-tv is working just to check the sat is there @ 55*East
But there is no TP so far for GSAT-10 to check even, Update if any body found any signal other wise just rumours.

jenius-jatt said:
We all know GSAT-8 only one TP of mana-tv is working just to check the sat is there @ 55*East

Who invented this method for tracking a satellite!!!!:D

esamrat said:

They are geostationary no need to track them, they will always be there at the same position. Jatt mentioned to 'verify' it. (tracking is done in case of moving objects relatively, like a missile, sun, moon for moon bounce experiments, asteroid, meteor etc)

esamrat said:
Its your little brain with little knowledge about hunting satellites, which show a narrow thought like that :huh, My Idea was just to tell that if we want to check GSAT-8 we can check with TP: 10968 V 10860. It was a great satellite but gone waste.

srinivas33 said:
They are geostationary no need to track them, they will always be there at the same position. Jatt mentioned to 'verify' it. (tracking is done in case of moving objects relatively, like a missile, sun, moon for moon bounce experiments, asteroid, meteor etc)
Yes friend you got the point but who don't know about dish or satellite catching world will comment like that...;)

jenius-jatt said:
Its your little brain with little knowledge about hunting satellites, which show a narrow thought like that :huh, My Idea was just to tell that if we want to check GSAT-8 we can check with TP: 10968 V 10860. It was a great satellite but gone waste.

Yes friend you got the point but who don't know about dish or satellite catching world will comment like that...;)

So you all think ISRO checks GSAT or other satellite's health by activating TP?

esamrat said:
So you all think ISRO checks GSAT or other satellite's health by activating TP?
Where I mention that ISRO have to track like that ? I am talking about my friends & members in this forum. The discussion is about Gsat-10 which is not still activated so when ever it will start we will get the signal through a TP under stand...ISRO has to do nothing with the Channels, There job is to send the satellite in the sky and activate it for the purpose it was made that's all..:k

If there is another method to find a satellite you have Invented then do write here so that forum members will find all lost satellites.:p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock