GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

Tata Sky future is dark.GSAT-10 Is not started & switching to MPEG-4 Is Not Easy because They Have to Change millions of MPEG-2 STBs to switch to MPEG-4.

Tata Sky future is dark.GSAT-10 Is not started & switching to MPEG-4 Is Not Easy because They Have to Change millions of MPEG-2 STBs.

So what will be the next step by tata sky? Most probably gsat is failed, because even till no any active c band found. [we have no evidence about failed of active but more that 8 months is more to prove that this is failed satellite. Isro is hiding this news because of media and govt pressure] so now what will happen in tata sky? Nothing? Or any magic, miracle. Any info by sources.

Failure of GSAT10 is a myth. Appears a dispute between TS and ISRO

PLANS TO SUE ISRO !
"I am being forced to do this because Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has yet to give me my transponders. I could have put this money elsewhere on expanding my digitisation plans," Nagpal told the press. "It is sad that after national publications have carried my complaint against ISRO, I have not got a single revert from it about our transponders. We intend to take legal action since all our attempts to reach ISRO have failed. The courts are on vacation now, when they open again, we will move them," claimed Nagpal.

Tata Sky's signals are being beamed off INSAT- 4A; but it had signed a contract to lease 12 transponders on ISRO's GSAT-10 satellite, even though the satellite was successfully launched in September 2012. n

regarding gsat 10

Pls can anybody tell me when TataSky is about to get all 12 ku band transponders on GSAT-10.:huh

RE: regarding gsat 10

Sujit Nair said:
Pls can anybody tell me when TataSky is about to get all 12 ku band transponders on GSAT-10.:huh
In two or three years INSAT 4A life will be over so TS will get GSAT 10 by then as both satellites are located in same spot. So looks like GSAT 10 is replacement of INSAT 4A :c

RE: regarding gsat 10

dipayan said:
In two or three years INSAT 4A life will be over so TS will get GSAT 10 by then as both satellites are located in same spot. So looks like GSAT 10 is replacement of INSAT 4A :c
Ok so we have to wait now for more two or three years.:angry:angry:sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock