GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

RE: regarding gsat 10

Sujit Nair said:
Pls can anybody tell me when TataSky is about to get all 12 ku band transponders on GSAT-10.:huh

I think you have the same question as Harit Nagpal and millions of his Tata Sky subscribers. This issue has been debated for ages on this and other forums. You will have to put this question to ISRO. Only they can provide the answer.

jdrocks said:
I think you have the same question as Harit Nagpal and millions of his Tata Sky subscribers. This issue has been debated for ages on this and other forums. You will have to put this question to ISRO. Only they can provide the answer.
And not even a single channel is added by ts in the period of 10-11 days.:wall:wall:wall:wall

Harit Nagpal gave a statement that they are going to sue ISRO for non allocation of TPs. Nothing heard after that. In the mean time Adhikar filed two petitions against TS on behalf of consumers.

soorya_g said:
Harit Nagpal gave a statement that they are going to sue ISRO for non allocation of TPs. Nothing heard after that. In the mean time Adhikar filed two petitions against TS on behalf of consumers.
So is there any chances of new channels before diwali.Because I am really getting frustrated as they are not adding a single GEC channel.Hope to do so before diwali.:angry:angry

@Sujit Nair: Continue all discussions related to GSAT-10 only in this thread. DO NOT create new thread for every question.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock