HBN channel added by Videocon D2H at LCN 139

shawl_who said:
I think they are trying to earn money with the newly added space.
Contracts are for 1 year only. Most of these small-budget channels may not be able to sustain their contract for 2nd year.
May be d2h have lowered their carriage price too... once they earn money, they'll go back to their normal price. :win

hmm...you are right as that could be the only reason of addition of this crap channels even after there is no demand of it especially Hbn and R Vision...

Please chack that d2h added only hindi feed or may be Malayalam & Tamil feed also??

Deep.S said:
Please chack that d2h added only hindi feed or may be Malayalam & Tamil feed also??

Better they remove this channel soon and add any demanded channel...

shawl_who said:
I think they are trying to earn money with the newly added space.
Contracts are for 1 year only. Most of these small-budget channels may not be able to sustain their contract for 2nd year.
May be d2h have lowered their carriage price too... once they earn money, they'll go back to their normal price. :win

...I am forced to say....d2h please take a plate or bucket and go to the street and request for some money to add some demanded channels..... :D :D :D

Hope other two language also be added soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock