Sad News HBO and WB to exit Indian market from 15th December

This is really sad😭. I thought Warner seek more ways to expand their presence in India.
Due to HBO & Hotstar Deal they wont launch HBO Max in india. Even the deal expires, with given OTT competion Warner Media launching separate HBO Max App is very Slim. They would rather continue their deal with hotstar.
I think Hotstar will not show much interest in renewing HBO deal as they are bearing Disney plus. I hope HBO to make deal with Amazon prime. Currently so many WB distributed movies are there.

c122hgc.jpg
Today I had subscribed to their pack..

HBO
WB
Pogo
CN
CNN

All these 5 channels were just Rs.11.8 including tax.. It was budget friendly, where some popular soup channels cost Rs. 22.42

If they dubb these movies to regional languages like Kannada, marati, tamil, telugu etc and give multiple audio feed, then the channel would get boosted in terms of TRP..

Many people will also subscribe to their packs, which inturn boosts other channels..

For example, Discovery network. They are giving audio feed in multiple languages which makes many people to subscribe to their pack..

Last edited:
Closure of HBO, HBO HD and WB means that Turner will be a kids-only broadcaster along with CNN. These were good channels but suffered from low distribution and brand recognition. Like AXN, they will be greatly missed. This is nearly 5 years after the closure of HBO Hits and HBO Defined.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock