Sad News HBO and WB to exit Indian market from 15th December

Black day for WB and DC fans :verysad2::cf2:
Are Sony Pix and Colors Infinity shutting down as well? No. Right?

Sony will pick up the movies and Viacom is already airing the series (with exclusion of Super Girl). Black Day was when Hooq left the OTT business last spring. Let's hope DC's content find some OTT platform. And WB's content is available across multiple platforms.
You're the only one who is extremely happy about this news. Why? :skd:
Discussion - General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels
Discussion - General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels.

Who even watches CNN anymore? It's a propaganda tool. Leave alone propaganda I paid to watch US Vice President Debate 2020. Broadcast froze twice at crucial time. Ended up watching for free on France 24.

Last edited:
Today I had subscribed to their pack..

HBO
WB
Pogo
CN
CNN

All these 5 channels were just Rs.11.8 including tax.. It was budget friendly, where some popular soup channels cost Rs. 22.42
Their HBO and WB channels always bugged me because of the weird aspect ratio they broadcast in. There will be black bars on the edges.
But they were friendly on the pockets unlike others :(

With Turner moving out. There is good chance that Sony, Star and Times will pick and do justice to WB's library by airing it in HD like Times did with MGM's library. Also HBO's library will also be more enjoyable with a normal sized tv logo.
Yes ,even zee has chance with &flix ,&prive hd ,zee cafe

We are talking about HBO and WB :no2:
Post about HBO and WB were attached in that post.
My father grew up watching WCW on TNT. It was a hybrid channel. TNT took over at night after Cartoon Network left. Meanwhile 21 years later I have to search unethical means to watch AEW Dynamite. Really disappointed with Turner India.
I hate WB channel. It airs my favourite classics and even concert movies. But it's in SD. Would really appreciate if those aired on HBO HD instead. Let's hope it shuts down soon.
Than why not air some movies from WB's library on HBO HD. I am sure we have crores of Katy Perry fans in the country. They would love to watch Part of Me if aired at a decent time with proper promotion. Even classic movies are popular among movie lovers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock