• Thread starter Thread starter people
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 13,339
shiwesh said:
Vadirocks said:
Seems Like PQ Is Very Bad

(Who Said PQ Always Good In ADTV?)

haha...se the height of technology....technology is used to downgrade the quality...and it downgrades so well (evident by the bad quality of picture)...SD version to be launched on 28th, and technology has made it available even before 28th...

ADTV picture quality for other SD channels (like Sony, Star Plus) is 10 times better than these HBO channels...these channels are appearing like Cinema TV, or Enterr10.

r you watched scream2 and 3 ,awesome brother,final end theme rocks in my Sony TV.check it again. :tup

hmm...better than morning...but I also checked in dish tv...HD version is incomperable and also such premium channels must be in HD... :)

i feel pq is good and same as other english movie channels.. but the cost is very high..

at 49 rs per SD channel its not really worth it.. there will not be any takers for this channel and that is the reason i think the HD version was not added.. can't see these channels remaining on ADTV for long

you are right arvindp,rate fixed by HBO to all DTH and other digital platforms, this is too high.but HBO hits in HD for 69 is worth.(like some people ready to pay 100 rupees for sports HD),i ready to pay for entertainment HD.HBO Defined HD is not worth for me.

anikalra said:
both the channels are for 49 or each one of them is 49?????

first three month both are 49 after that individual cost 49 (for SD channel).

Rs 49 will be the cost for both the channels included after 21st march .

yes 49,21 st march to jun 21 st,after jun 21 st both channels are 99 rupees.individual channels may be 50 or 51.rate fixed by HBO so i think the same cost will be affect all channel available dth(Dish tv going to add).
* this rate is from airtel CC.

people bro is hell on protecting airtel. he is saying that more compression improves picture quality, wow that's a new thing to hear which really goes above my head and i guess noone would agree with this. also he is telling demodulated hd to sd does not detiorate quality, oh my god people bro the fact is downscaling hd to sd will bring resolution to 576i from 1080 i and will also require much less space to run a hd channel in sd as sd chs require one third space

Back
Top Bottom