HBO Defined added on 199

• Thread starter Thread starter people
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 13,339
dino29 said:
people bro is hell on protecting airtel. he is saying that more compression improves picture quality, wow that's a new thing to hear which really goes above my head and i guess noone would agree with this. also he is telling demodulated hd to sd does not detiorate quality, oh my god people bro the fact is downscaling hd to sd will bring resolution to 576i from 1080 i and will also require much less space to run a hd channel in sd as sd chs require one third space

where he told?:huh
I didn't find the post.:shy

dino29 said:
airtel is least interested in adding new hd channels

i agree with this.. not only are they not interested in adding new HD channels but are also more interested in removing already existing HD channels which is very bad

piinku1 said:
dino29 said:
people bro is hell on protecting airtel. he is saying that more compression improves picture quality, wow that's a new thing to hear which really goes above my head and i guess noone would agree with this. also he is telling demodulated hd to sd does not detiorate quality, oh my god people bro the fact is downscaling hd to sd will bring resolution to 576i from 1080 i and will also require much less space to run a hd channel in sd as sd chs require one third space

where he told?:huh
I didn't find the post.:shy

in another forum

i

Back
Top Bottom