HBO HD available @ LCN -195

I am using magnum 42 HD pack and HBO HD is not included in my package. Just contacted Airtel CC and they informed that this need to be taken as separat subscription and price is 99 per month.

arunbais said:
I am using magnum 42 HD pack and HBO HD is not included in my package. Just contacted Airtel CC and they informed that this need to be taken as separat subscription and price is 99 per month.

For single channel Rs.99/- pm is too high in earlier posts channel availability sms showed only Rs.60/- pm wait it might be added to all max HD pack.

It might get added to all max hd soon or Rs.60/- pm premium channel not Rs.99/- pm if it's that way surely with some other channels in that pack.

does anyone getting HBO HD in any pack whether in mega, magnum, jackpot?? :huh :huh :huh

if :no :no then Adtv will do the same what they did earlier with Sony Espn HD.

and Its Very Bad!!! :wall :wall :wall :wall

Everyone tweet to HBO India about it,Airtel is just looting customers openly

Star Sports Select HD are also free to them still they are not providing them to all HD subscribers other than Max HD,and charging separately

And now HBO HD :angry :damn

its Reverse effect of Jio
Its the effect of the 45 min Speech of Mujesh Ambani for which Bharati Airtel lost ₹1100 Cr.

Did they started airing HBO hd since there is no ss in any other dth section too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock