HBO HD channels unsubscribed but it's still running

Aare bhai abhi mr nagpal soo rahe hai ess liya deactivate nahi kiya :D :lol

This type of issues happen very rarely in Tata Sky,me and Devesh bro are very lucky to get this premium channels free.:eek:hya only waiting to see when it's going to deactivate,already 11 hours over still no sign of deactivation.:sp:eek:hya

Karan Rockz said:
This type of issues happen very rarely in Tata Sky,me and Devesh bro are very lucky to get this premium channels free.:eek:hya only waiting to see when it's going to deactivate,already 11 hours over still no sign of deactivation.:sp:eek:hya

Don't Shout :D enjoy

Karan Rockz said:

If its deactivated from your account then it will not last for too long may be TATA(SKY enjoying April Fool today and they forget to deactivate the premium channel ;)

Anirudha Das said:
If its deactivated from your account then it will not last for too long may be TATA(SKY enjoying April Fool today and they forget to deactivate the premium channel ;)

Tata Sky enjoying April fool..:D:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock