HBO HD channels unsubscribed but it's still running

Karan rocks

Reaction score
Guys today morning I unsubscribed HBO HD channels but it's still running more than 7 hours gone.:sp has this problem happened with anyone before?:huh I think I am very lucky person.:eek:hya

Karan Rockz said:
Guys today morning I unsubscribed HBO HD channels but it's still running more than 7 hours gone.:sp has this problem happened with anyone before?:huh I think I am very lucky person.:eek:hya

Do you check your account.

Karan Rockz said:

bro within 24 hours it will deactivate from your account but did you checked your account that the channels have deactivate from your account or not ..if deactivated on you ac than within 24 hours it will deactivated automatically ..if its still activate on your ac than call cc & deactivate the channels again

Karan Rockz said:
I removed it through CC and 7 hours gone but still it's running.:-/ I think some technical problem.

I think you needs to check your account first do you trust TATA(SKY CC.

Md Anzar said:
bro within 24 hours it will deactivate from your account but did you checked your account that the channels have deactivate from your account or not ..if deactivated on you ac than within 24 hours it will deactivated automatically ..if its still activate on your ac than call cc & deactivate the channels again

Yes it's removed from my account and I contact to CC ask about this they told me due to server down it's take time to deactivate.

Karan Rockz said:
Yes it's removed from my account and I contact to CC ask about this they told me due to server down it's take time to deactivate.

Than within 24 hours this channels will deactivate automatically from your account

Its happened with me also

Its been 4 days and its still not deactivated from my account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock