HBO HITS and HBO DEFINED from 21 feb

• Thread starter arun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 13,531
I would love to see these channels in Magnum HD pack.

I will be over the moon to see these channels in this pack

M@zh@R said:
Welcome move from Adtv
So HD channels count will be 17 after addition of these two channels

And this shows, more than lack of space there is lack of effort as far as HD channel addition is concerned. This holds true for all DTH's...be it non availability of star hd on dish tv or tata sky trying to resolve its space issue to get more channels...when there is an understanding, space has hardly been issue for these DTH's...take for example Sony HD, was available on day 1 on all platforms...

shawl_who said:
Even after ESS HD...foll channels are still pending : Mtunes HD. Travel XP. 9x0. NGC Music. Ngc wild hd. Life ok hd. Trace urban. Clubbing tv. Jukebox. Rock tv. :lol

I think it has become today's reality that if you are interested in all HD channels, there is hardly any option than having multiple connections and a combination of them can fetch you all channels you want.

piinku1 said:
shijinpm said:
so dec 21 is a big day for airtel.... channel re arrangement , channel addition etc...
am expecting addition of kappa tv and mathrubumi news along with these two channels......

feb 21.

Such is the excitement in the air...he wrote dec 21 as instead of feb 21. :D

mjahabarsadiq said:
arun,

could you please confirm from where you got to know this info???

its confirmed news on HBO facebook page... Go to
facebook.com/hbopremium

bharatkumarchennai is a die hard tata sky fan, he is terming hbo as a bad channels bcoz tata sky won't be able to add 2 new chs from hbo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock