airtel launching Android box from 21 feb

iphifi said:
It's Android OS but don't know if all apps will be allowed or specifically filtered by airtel. Anyway we can download apk files and install it ourselves.

Airtel employees can upgrade to Internet TV from yesterday by expanding right side pop-out menu from this link: Best DTH Packages, DTH Offers in India, airtel DTH Plans, airtel Plan Listing

I just entered my details and waiting for a call now.. Hope they answer my queries IF they ever call me :D

akshayprabhu said:
I just entered my details and waiting for a call now.. Hope they answer my queries IF they ever call me :D

I got a call back from airtel CC and from what he told me, the launch is expected in the next 10-15 days. The pricing and tech specs are not circulated to the CC guys as of now. Also, he advised me to call 12150 and ask there to see if anyone knows abt it.  :wall :wall

Sorry in advance if quoting my own messages was not allowed..

airtel android box launch March-17

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your request regarding Airtel android smart setup box launch date and price on your Airtel DigitalTV ID 3009******

We would like to inform you Airtel android smart setup box is going to launch in March'17.

Kindly refer to our website (www.airtel.in/digitaltv) for future updates.

We hope that we have been able to address your request suitably. Please write back for any further assistance.

Assuring you of the best experience – always!

Best Regards,

Sa***ab*
Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

RE: airtel android box launch March-17

uthasingam said:
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your request regarding Airtel android smart setup box launch date and price on your Airtel DigitalTV ID \.

We would like to inform you Airtel android smart setup box is going to launch in March'17.

We hope that we have been able to address your request suitably. Please write back for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Saurabh
Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

Please mask ur customer ID or remove it

uthasingam said:
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your request regarding Airtel android smart setup box launch date and price on your Airtel DigitalTV ID xxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards,

Saurabh
Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

like your post,but aapne apni id ko hide nahi kiya,plz adtv id hide

@uthasingam Kindly Post Screenshot of above message/mail for the confirmation

airtel android box launch March-17

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your request regarding Airtel android smart setup box launch date and price on your Airtel DigitalTV ID 3009XXXXXX

Best Regards,

Saxxxxx
Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

who knows whether they launch or not.
airtel dth is not bothering about existing customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock