Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Friends,

HBO Hits HD & Defined HD Actual Price For Digital Platform,

Rs.120 Each & Bouquet Price Rs.160

wX2Uc8b.png

And everybody was blaming Tatsky when they add these channels at 99 pm or 90 Rs each
:D:D

dipayan said:
And everybody was blaming Tatsky when they add these channels at 99 pm or 90 Rs each

True Said Bro All Are Saying Tata Sky Is Looting At That Time :shy:no

But True Is That Broadcaster Is Looting :k:lol

dipayan said:

Actual These Kind Of Rate Cards Given By Broadcaster Is Not Exact One,

The Rate They Offering For DTH Companies Is Differ From This One!

If You Look At Star Sports HD Channels It'll Be Very Huge!

So these prices are for which platform? Cable. I don't think so. Then these prices must be for IPTV

dipayan said:
So these prices are for which platform? Cable. I don't think so. Then these prices must be for IPTV

This's For DTH Too Bro!

But When They Offering To DTH Companies The Rates Will Get Reduced And They Won't Unveil,

It Depends On No. Of Subs Of DTH, And Depends On Which Pack They're Offering Etc,,,

U mean these are something like maximum rental price printed on all goods. U can get it at less price i.e. discounted rate if u can negotiate or have a good relationship with salesman(broadcaster).

dipayan said:
U mean these are something like maximum rental price printed on all goods. U can get it at less price i.e. discounted rate if u can negotiate or have a good relationship with salesman(broadcaster).

Exactly Bro!

These All Kind Of Cheating,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom