• Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 2,564
Exactly deepayan
its mrp
whose reatail price vary from time to time and market to market
also depend on who is buyer dth/cable or nobile tv or iptv

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

dipayan said:
U mean these are something like maximum rental price printed on all goods. U can get it at less price i.e. discounted rate if u can negotiate or have a good relationship with salesman(broadcaster).

not exactly bro.... its not about negotiation in price... but all broadcasters give discount to the DTH/Cable platforms based on how that platform will make their channel available to its customers. its based on the reach of their channels on that platform... more the reach - more the discount (similar to a bulk purchase)....

if the DTH gives the channel in base packs, that means the channel will reach max. customers and hence the broadcaster will give more discount. just like we get discounts if we do a bulk purchase (cost of rice will be lesser if we get a 50kg rice bag rather than just 1kg).

you can notice price of one channel will be very cheap in one platform, while its costly in other. because the first one might give the channel in base packs and the other might offer only in a-la-carte...

By the guys I am seeing very less movies with dual mode these days... Any policy shift or so???

Back
Top Bottom