HBO Hits HD & HBO Defined HD added on Dish TV & on Airtel (Postponed)

RE: HBO Hits HD & HBO Defined HD Exclusive Only On Dish TruHD

Yeah! Hope Others Too Will Get It Soon

good news after a long time for dishtv user.

vadi bro forget it tata sky is already struggling, they r just counting stars in search of space, i have lost all hopes about gsat 10 and will not recharge tata sky will they add new channels. videocon d2h is already in process of acquiring more transponders and i guess in march or april we will see that happen
airtel again is just trying to use the limited space as precisely as they can, if airtel acquires more transponders till i am in doubt if they will add more hd channels unless the concerned hd channel pays huge carriage fee to them.
but i hope for the best, the most hopeful that i am about is of videocon d2h

only negative about dish tv is that if u want to view all hd and popular english and other sd chs , u will have to pay Rs 1000

HBO Hits HD & HBO Defined HD Exclusive Only On Dish TruHD

Nice share vadirocks, good news for Dishtv users.

Hope D2H Too Adds It

but the joy will be short lived if the channels are priced at Rs.100pm each as announced earlier....

dino29 said:
only negative about dish tv is that if u want to view all hd and popular english and other sd chs , u will have to pay Rs 1000

Also u have to record only 'unlimited' and poor interface as well as even after 10yrs u may not have star hd channels after paying 1000rs. So for me whatever dish tv shows it's not a soln to my dth needs

yes, i forgot that even with very high price of packages, dish tv stil does not given star hd channels ( star plus hd, star world hd, star gold hd, star movies hd, espn hd and star cricket hd).

surely i cannot afford dish tv, i will have ton pay 3 or 4 times than what i pay for currently to view all my fav sd and hd chs in dish tv and still i wont get many chs

dino29 said:
yes, i forgot that even with very high price of packages, dish tv stil does not given star hd channels ( star plus hd, star world hd, star gold hd, star movies hd, espn hd and star cricket hd).

surely i cannot afford dish tv, i will have ton pay 3 or 4 times than what i pay for currently to view all my fav sd and hd chs in dish tv and still i wont get many chs

And one more thing. said 100 times by everyone but still imp to say that i can not tolerate dish tv calling sd channels as hd and then srk saying dish sawar hai with 42 hd 'services' i mean someone openly lying hard to be with.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock