HBO Hits HD & HBO Defined HD added on Dish TV & on Airtel (Postponed)

RE: HBO Hits HD & HBO Defined HD Exclusive Only On Dish TruHD

I would have recharged my dish tv for a month to take some taste of these channels. But to install d2h my society asked me to replace with one of the dishes. Now this is active on my name but at my friends home. Need to visit and view, how are these channels. Expectations are of course high that these will be something incredible.

Great going by dish tv

There's no space crunch in Airtel. They can still add more channels in the current 11 TPs + they have 1 fully unused TP.
No problem in year 2013, but yes after 2013, they'll exhaust their TP space.

Total of arnd 40 SD on current TPs + 35 on the unactivated TP cud still be added.
Hence, 70-75 SD channels still can be added, no space crunch. :c

Hope it will come soon on tata sky. My last hope is till march end. If IPL not in HD on tata sky then something is wrong in sat. Still my hopes will alive.

bro airtel has adopted a way to use their tp space very very properly. that is, they will never use all its space fully and i believe that they will not hire any more tps till 2013 end or 2014 mid so keep on waiting.
regarding current space they have, how have u calculated that they have space for 75 sd chs, plz understand if each tp has suppose 40 sd chs, u cannot make out that still they can add 8 chs on each to bcoz u shoulkd first understand that each ch is run in different compression so if suppose airtel runs 40 sd chs in one tp in good quality so they won't be able to add any more channels on that tp

Sbhopale said:
Hope it will come soon on tata sky. My last hope is till march end. If IPL not in HD on tata sky then something is wrong in sat. Still my hopes will alive.

Agreed with u
i am also still hopeful

i have lost all hopes about tata sky. i will not fall in their trap now, everytime i used to call tata sky helpline, they used to give me time frame of channel addition which was a ll a lie so that i keep recharging my account. now they have stopped mentioning gsat 10 which shows that something is really wrong, if u all want to wait then keep waiting. i am enjoying hathway digital cable and videocon d2h hd

dino29 said:
bro airtel has adopted a way to use their tp space very very properly. that is, they will never use all its space fully and i believe that they will not hire any more tps till 2013 end or 2014 mid so keep on waiting.
regarding current space they have, how have u calculated that they have space for 75 sd chs, plz understand if each tp has suppose 40 sd chs, u cannot make out that still they can add 8 chs on each to bcoz u shoulkd first understand that each ch is run in different compression so if suppose airtel runs 40 sd chs in one tp in good quality so they won't be able to add any more channels on that tp

I know that dino, I have calculated with least no. of channels that cud be added. If I'd went by 36 channels per TP policy, It wud be arnd 50-52 SD channels on existing TPs.

11483 V TP currently has only 25 channels ( big channels on this TP)
So, I have only calculated 3 more SD on this TP, coz I know this TP wont see 36 channels on it.

Also, there exist channels like Nepal-1, Disha TV, and some south channels which are heavily compressed. So everything neutralizes out.

Going by normal standards, they do have arnd 35 channels per TP policy, thats why they are arranging channels to get more precision amongst compressed and not-so-compressed channels.

Just recently, ZEE TV quality has improved, as it was moved to a different TP.

No matter what, atleast 60 SD can be added ( 1 TP is still remaining ) :c

Friends,

HBO Facebook Officially Confirmed Their Launching On 21st February

JY73nML.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock