HBO Hits HD & HBO Defined HD added on Tata Sky on 28th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
tatasky_2006 said:
As per confirmed news from the CEO office these channels will be added on Tata Sky.(from INSAT 4a not GSAT 10).

GSAT 10 has failed this news was first given to you by me.

Regards,
Tatasky_2006

PS: you can quote this news and attribute source to me.

Ten HD to be added
tatasky_2006 said:
Dear DD members,

Tata Sky is launching Ten HD from Sunday midnight (i.e Jan 13 2013). They have closed the deal with Taj Television Ltd.

Source: Legal team working in Sanjay Raina (COO of the company) office

PS: Not sure whether its from GSAT 10 or existing TP

Regards,
Tatasky_2006

This is an --- exclusive news and can soley be credited to me only.

Whenever any news for yours come true, credit will be added to you in terms of some +reps. :c

tatasky_2006 said:
Dear DDF members,

I am considering purchasing Mega HD pack (which will give me all the channels + no charges for the new channels added) so total cost of the package will be Rs 6400 + Rs 2200 (for multi tv). Monthly per tv it works out to be Rs359 per tv which i beleive is reasonable given that new channels will be added free of cost.

Requst members to give reviews about this pack, is this the cheapest?

Regards,

I suggest you to take some inputs from your Source: Legal team working in Sanjay Raina (COO of the company) office as well.

@Mystic
Its good that u have shown mirror to him.

sd version has to be needed first
than we think for HD.. (hd access fee),

sony six hd, ten hd, life ok hd is on priority .

As far as GSAT 10 is concerened ther is no hope since it is for back up\ replacement of Insat 4a, Isro won't allow TS to use it together till facing tecnical problems on Insat 4a. Want to get the max from the existing resources....

I think TS viewers in the forums must live rumors with respect to addition of channels...

At the max i believe TS could add 1 HD channels and 3 - 4 SD channels with out GSAT 10....

GSAT-10 Is Still not Operational thatswhy no new channels are expected in near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock