Ten HD to be added

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatasky_2006

Reaction score
Dear DD members,

Tata Sky is launching Ten HD from Sunday midnight (i.e Jan 13 2013). They have closed the deal with Taj Television Ltd.

Source: Legal team working in Sanjay Raina (COO of the company) office

PS: Not sure whether its from GSAT 10 or existing TP

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

This is an --- exclusive news and can soley be credited to me only.

hope it the news will become true...

tatasky_2006 said:
Dear DD members,

Tata Sky is launching Ten HD from Sunday midnight (i.e Jan 13 2013). They have closed the deal with Taj Television Ltd.

Source: Legal team working in Sanjay Raina (COO of the company) office

PS: Not sure whether its from GSAT 10 or existing TP

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

This is an --- exclusive news and can soley be credited to me only.

They can still accomodate a sport HD channel? Then why were they at 8 HD channel count for so long. Is it due the policy that if I have quality then I do not need quantity?

the thread starter first said in another forum that gsat 10 has failed and his uncle told him that, now he is taking a 360 degree turn and saying another thing all together

MOD NOTE: Other forum link removed. Do not post link to other forums here

I agree with you Dino, all those people who give wrong info there threads should be closed and also be banned...... but it includes You.... A Big Time...!

dino29 said:
the thread starter first said in another forum that gsat 10 has failed and his uncle told him that, now he is taking a 360 degree turn and saying another thing all together

Dino sir wherer have I taken 360 turn i gave the info as i got it. I still maintain that GSAT has failed. I explicitly mentioned that i dont know whether its from GSAT or no.

People like you misguide people. I give first hand authentic info along with source

Yes we need to wait till 13 if thread starter is very confident.

Re: RE: Ten HD to be added

dino29 said:

Where has he mentioned about the channel will be aired using gsat10? He is saying he is not sure of its existing or new tp.

-- Sent from my Super Awesome Moto Defy!

well do Ts really have space to add a HD sports channel with existing transponder

bprrkl said:
well do Ts really have space to add a HD sports channel with existing transponder

they may have space in insat 4a tp as they have added mtunes hd also recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock