HD Channels looks ghostlier and zoomed sometimes

^yup 42" better for full hd...55" n above is better for 4K resolution...guess when will 4K broadcasting will start in India,...2016??

Here r some screen shots. It may not look bad to you on computer when you see these shots but they do look too big and cropped when watching on tv. Just look at the top of the picture
[/php][/code]

priya2345 said:
How to I put screen shots. If I click insert image it ask for URL

Read This Thread You Get Some Idea :tup

Link Removed

I seen that images...for confirmation I am asking.....channel logo also partly outside screen and sometime only????

It seems picture taken is of face & not of full TV....:huh

NinadG said:
It seems picture taken is of face & not of full TV....:huh

please see the black border of tv properly. i have covered the tv and the channel logo is part of it. In pictures may be little right portion has not come.

priya2345 said:
please see the black border of tv properly. i have covered the tv and the channel logo is part of it. In pictures may be little right portion has not come.

Use following web to upload images when required
imgur: the simple image sharer
Upload,then save, don't edit ,and then copy paste the link here, from BB Code (message boards & forums)

If not done
Set your stb to 1080i 60hz output, aspect ratio to 16/9 and for 4/3contents as full stretched

In tv wide mode as full
Display area as full pixel

if these are all correct and u are not getting a descent picture,there is some problem in STB.........confirm with other devices to tv.......if the problem is confirmed with stb reset the stb and check again.....if the problem persists only solution is to call cc for fix the stb problem....

its better to call the cc and get it resolved as its in warranty (dec 13 purchase)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock