Seeking Help HD on DishTV

Amit Sen

Reaction score
I was with Videocon D2H , however they are charging 550pm for my current list of channels which is very high. I have asked for disconnection.
I only watch HD channels that includes movies,serials and most importantly SPORTS.
Is dishtv PQ, SQ for HD equivalent to VD2H ?
Im residing in New Delhi.
Can i opt for bharat pack 100rs + full on HD pack 220rs including GST ?
If a new HD channels is added to list , will it be added to full-on HD pack ?
OR suggest me the best plan for HD under 350rs pm ...
I generally do long-term recharge of 1year.
Whats Dish NXT ?
Sorry for posting so many questions :)

Last edited:
Yes PQ and AQ is nice with 5.1 DD sound and Dish NXT now available for sell.

as suggested by @ShivRaJ bhai...you can go with....in many HD channels there is No...DDS (5.1) and please dont ask about NXT boxes....dish tv also dont knw about anything....
Thanks for your response. Whats the minimum recharge amount in dishtv ? In videocon its 200rs

Thanks for your response. Whats the minimum recharge amount in dishtv ? In videocon its 200rs

I suggest you Buy DishHD + box because there is a some bugs in NXT box and not fulfill to use.

Minimum Recharge of Dish TV is Rs190 of Swagatam Pack.

For more information visit www.dishtv.in

You can go for Dish TV Max HD pack annual payment around Rs350 per month,available on amazon for Rs 5200 with Rs200 Amazon voucher free with HD box or go for Rs 2450 Dish TV 3 years non stop working box with Bharat Rs 99 pack free for three years ,available on ebay and you can go for full on HD Rs220 per month,but customer care may add at least three packs on this and you have to deactivate other packs after requesting customer care and continue with Full on HD

Thanks a lot guys for the suggestions. Im also evaluating airtel for a very similar pack and price. As i havent used any of them, can you let me know the PQ, SQ for HD channels wrt to airtel ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock