HD word removed from Baby TV HD. (May be channel available in SD Feed)

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
BeR2SFz.jpg

Bhai, HD word was removed from all Fox International chs available in India some years back. Also few months earlier Baby TV logo was made smaller and shifted to top left position, this was posted in this forum by some member too when i enquired to check if it is indian or international feed.

Bhai, HD word was removed from all Fox International chs available in India some years back. Also few months earlier Baby TV logo was made smaller and shifted to top left position, this was posted in this forum by some member too when i enquired to check if it is indian or international feed.
Nat Geo Music and People HD never had the HD word until the last day. Baby TV HD has never had it either.

The logo of Baby TV was always in the top left, like any Nat Geo channel. All other Star and Disney channels use the top right.

Nat Geo Music and People HD never had the HD word until the last day. Baby TV HD has never had it either.

The logo of Baby TV was always in the top left, like any Nat Geo channel. All other Star and Disney channels use the top right.

NG People/Music HD had HD logo when both these chs had separate SD feeds too, later SD Feed was scrapped and HD symbol omitted. Same happened with Baby TV little later but logo position change happened just sometime ago, earlier logo was somewhat in middle left of screen

Baby TV HD had HD tag in beginning years and a dedicated SD Feed was available , later on SD feed was stopped and HD one was provided to SD users by using downscaling option. I stand corrected that this happened long before similar changes were implemented for NG People/Music.

Logo position shift is recent modification

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock