Sad News Health detoriated

@Bapun Raz bro @mmadhankumar bro Are there any doctor or would be doctor or Medical student in this forum ? I need a suggestion. Is it advisable to admit in hospital and take saline ? Or the normal process should continue ? Yesterday night as I was going from my room to my dad's place who has come to visit me I had to stop in the middle as I was not getting enough strength to move forward. I did have a bag with me. My head was little bit revolving. Then my colleague had to come and take me to my destination. If i have to take saline I need to go back to Kolkata as I feel doctors in siwan are not adequate compared to Kolkata. Advice needed. As I teach in a school I can't take long leaves. I must join school post Durga Puja.

@Bapun Raz bro @mmadhankumar bro Are there any doctor or would be doctor or Medical student in this forum ? I need a suggestion. Is it advisable to admit in hospital and take saline ? Or the normal process should continue ? Yesterday night as I was going from my room to my dad's place who has come to visit me I had to stop in the middle as I was not getting enough strength to move forward. I did have a bag with me. My head was little bit revolving. Then my colleague had to come and take me to my destination. If i have to take saline I need to go back to Kolkata as I feel doctors in siwan are not adequate compared to Kolkata. Advice needed. As I teach in a school I can't take long leaves. I must join school post Durga Puja.
You need to consult a doctor in person instead of seeking advices in the Forum or on some other platforms, even at the cost of leave or pay loss, because Health is Wealth.

I am a senior citizen and hence take the liberty to advise you. Do not think otherwise.

Bro Im belong to medical field and I will advice you please take it serious, your BP was very low and you are still feeling weak so please go back to the doctor and take proper treatment. Please dont think about school at this time.

How to remove remaining weakness buddies ?
Reminder👇
You need to consult a doctor in person instead of seeking advices in the Forum or on some other platforms, even at the cost of leave or pay loss, because Health is Wealth.

I am a senior citizen and hence take the liberty to advise you. Do not think otherwise.

Health is wealth.. visit good doctor and get examined.
Gadgets can be tested based on reviews/recommendation but health is independent which cannot be generalize. Doctor would suggest someone that should be valid for him and not for everyone as its recommended for individuals. Get well soon.

Do you think I have not consulted a doctor yet ? Just asking for friendly suggestions bro..... I hope u understand. A doctor is a doctor whether he is from ddf or any other planet does not make a difference. I am sorry that I say like this. God bless you bro. I am better. Trying to be super in my health. Don't lose hope bro. God is always there. And also believe me I asked for friendly advices. In Hindi we have a word called gharelu nuska. I hope I clarified. Sorry again.

Do you think I have not consulted a doctor yet ? Just asking for friendly suggestions bro..... I hope u understand. A doctor is a doctor whether he is from ddf or any other planet does not make a difference. I am sorry that I say like this. God bless you bro. I am better. Trying to be super in my health. Don't lose hope bro. God is always there. And also believe me I asked for friendly advices. In Hindi we have a word called gharelu nuska. I hope I clarified. Sorry again.
Why don't you use apps like Practo for help? You can also dial 104 and get a second opinion from a different doctor. Meanwhile don't fall of gharelu nuska (homemade remedies).

One truck driver used some wild tree branch to brush his teeth thinking it is some herbal tree at Arunachal Pradesh. All his teeth fell off his mouth.

Last edited:
I understand your health is important hence i am saying. I never claimed you haven't consulted a doctor yet. I just referred to what better advises you got from members here. If you could have valued our suggestions you won't have asked here again. You examined with the doctor and he must have given you medicines and advises. I don't know why you need to keep asking on DDF after it, its not even health forum. If anyone given wrong advises and something wrong happens, whom you will blame then?

I don't lose your hope bro. I have more way too much more issues than a bp drop, infact my bp was also very low (58) today. In the afternoon i said it to few friends but i don't open thread as i like to contribute useful things than making people cry for me. I believe in god and also on myself, if you were on my place you might not be able to even browse posting this thread is far away thing, as your mind would have got much weakened i think considering your comments in this situation. The gharelu nuska you asked for are already available on Google, search once and read them.

P.S. I won't like to discuss further on this so please do not dig about it. The reason i spoke was due to Bishnu's reply to me. May be if i have become a good leader for him, now my health condition can be a motivation for him. So spreading happiness till i can.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock