HELP Airtel Multi connection

• Thread starter Thread starter chotupramod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 1,628

chotupramod

Reaction score
hello All

i want to take airtel multi connection with existing ID and want to use that Set top box at different location so is it possible to use that set top box in other place than Primary location.

Thanks
Pramod

It's not possible as per airtel. You can do a merge after buying. You have to buy the 2nd connection using the same name and address and then request the engineer to install where you need.

Or buy the second connection on whatever name or address, then submit a profile change request at airtel store.

In all these cases, 2nd connection cannot be a multi connection as it comes without dish.

thisisjagan said:
It's not possible as per airtel. You can do a merge after buying. You have to buy the 2nd connection using the same name and address and then request the engineer to install where you need.

Or buy the second connection on whatever name or address, then submit a profile change request at airtel store.

In all these cases, 2nd connection cannot be a multi connection as it comes without dish.

Posted using

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
but my query is i have a dish at other location and a airtel dth connection in different location in same city so i want to get a set top box under multi connection scheme and use as a separate connection in other place where i have only dish so is it possible to do  the same

You cannot do that as Multi connection will be provided without dish and installation will be done in the address where the primary is available.

You can request a multi connection and try to convince the engineer.

thisisjagan said:
You cannot do that as Multi connection will be provided without dish and installation will be done in the address where the primary is available.

You can request a multi connection and try to convince the engineer.

Posted using

it will be okey that he will install it at primary address and i have extra dish and i dont have to bother about that too and i will install it  in different location with the help of local dish operator or myself.

I just want to know that it can be used in different location than primary address or not.

Back
Top Bottom