Good News Bought Tata Play Binge+ box as MultiTV Connection

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I bought new Tata Play Binge+ connection as multi tv connection. As I already have Tata Play HD connection, opted for Multi TV connection so that I could get it for 1599 (200 discount for paying online), this is cheaper than upgrade or new connection cost :).

I liked the remote and the Picture quality seems to be better than on HD box and Audio quality appeared more or less similar on both. They replaced my previous LNB with universal twin LNB and provided free 10 meters wire.

Found box to be very slow and laggy :( may get used to it slowly. Had tough time getting this box installed, I placed order on Sunday and got it installed on Wednesday, there was delay as they did not have this box nearby. Technician seems to be installing this box for the first time so struggled to install and set it up.

Overall satisified with the box as my TV is Non Smart and this helps my parents to watch TV + OTT on same TV source without switching.

MRmSFTq.jpg

jbhE0Sa.jpg

sBqP4qn.jpg

351g2gO.jpg

I want to make this Binge+ box as primary so that I can pause the subscription for other HD box once it is changed to secondary. I contacted customer care on this and they said they cannot do it from their end but would raise request for it and other team would call me, still waiting for it. If this cannot be done, I will use HD box on different location where I have HD box installed.

Hi Guys,

I bought new Tata Play Binge+ connection as multi tv connection. As I already have Tata Play HD connection, opted for Multi TV connection so that I could get it for 1599 (200 discount for paying online), this is cheaper than upgrade or new connection cost :).

I liked the remote and the Picture quality seems to be better than on HD box and Audio quality appeared more or less similar on both. They replaced my previous LNB with universal twin LNB and provided free 10 meters wire.

Found box to be very slow and laggy :( may get used to it slowly. Had tough time getting this box installed, I placed order on Sunday and got it installed on Wednesday, there was delay as they did not have this box nearby. Technician seems to be installing this box for the first time so struggled to install and set it up.

Overall satisified with the box as my TV is Non Smart and this helps my parents to watch TV + OTT on same TV source without switching.

MRmSFTq.jpg

jbhE0Sa.jpg

sBqP4qn.jpg

351g2gO.jpg

I want to make this Binge+ box as primary so that I can pause the subscription for other HD box once it is changed to secondary. I contacted customer care on this and they said they cannot do it from their end but would raise request for it and other team would call me, still waiting for it. If this cannot be done, I will use HD box on different location where I have HD box installed.
Bro if they migrate to new sat and reduce compression pic quality will improve again..
Currently Tataplay Tech Team is forced to Compress Channels more than usual on Tata Play..

Tataplay won't solve the issue and trust me it's takes years to solve.
Worst customer support experience from Tataplay.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock