HELP me to buy DTH Connection

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 2,525
Hike said:
Old or new TV is not issue. Issue is that is it work in Normal TV with Three Colors Connect cable AV CABLE.

You need to purchase separate cable (one side three colour and one side av type)

Encroach said:
Buy Tatasky you'll be always a Happy Customer i used all dth till now but my experience is best with Tatasky and also there Jingalala Saturday every weekend offers are best no one provide such offers for 1 rupees rest upto you i m currently a Tatasky customer
Tata Sky is very costly my bro! And, in Dish TV I can enjoy Free To Air channels like ABP, AAJ TAK, etc. in just ₹99 + ₹50 for all Hindi GEC. I'm gifting this to my Naani Maa (Mom's Mother) and I think it's not become costly to them.

Hike said:
Tata Sky is very costly my bro! And, in Dish TV I can enjoy Free To Air channels like ABP, AAJ TAK, etc. in just ₹99 + ₹50 for all Hindi GEC. I'm gifting this to my Naani Maa (Mom's Mother) and I think it's not become costly to them.

What packages+addon + regional pack you choose Hike bro and what's the final cost ? :huh

Sarkar said:
What packages + addon + regional pack you choose Hike bro and what's the final cost ? :huh
Basic ₹99
+ Add on
25 Hindi Entertainer
25 Maha Entertainer
25 Cinema Pack
25 Kids Delight

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock