Seeking Help Planning To Buy New Dth Connection

ROHITrj07

Reaction score
Hi guys .
I am using Airtel DTH from almost 5 years and now planning to shift to other dth.

reason for changing dth - it's not worth it now lock in period and every time I turn on I have to turn on favourite list it's a big headache for my parents and i am using cal comp box and it's ui is so bad.

Can you guys please tell me about new dth connection offers with annual plan.
At what price tata play with 3000
cashback offer is available and and dish tv d2h and airtel offer also please.

Last edited:
The Tata Play Dhamaka offer for HD box is probably best available right now if looking for TP. In this offer you pay Rs 3000 and get that entire amount as your Tata Play account balance, the box, all equipments, installation is free.

Same scheme is available for Binge+ too but you pay and get Rs 6000 in the account.

The Tata Play Dhamaka offer for HD box is probably best available right now if looking for TP. In this offer you pay Rs 3000 and get that entire amount as your Tata Play account balance, the box, all equipments, installation is free.

Same scheme is available for Binge+ too but you pay and get Rs 6000 in the account.
Thanks @Abhinav for information. @Vadirocks a youtuber is giving tp hd box dhamaka offer at 2200 and 3000 balance is it good should I take it. And one more thing box should I take slim box or panna box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock