Help regd dish set up

Thanks bapun and vikram.... good choices... i have to decide now... whats ur view, Vinay???

@Bapun and @Vikram.. I am searching for details of openbox in google now... hope to go for the good branded ones... what do u say??? :huh

Biswajit, Indian brand like Pagaria , Santosh and Beetel will work fine and be within price range of Rs500 to Rs1500.

However if you want a future-proof box, get a SOLID FTA MPEG4 DVB-S2 HD PVR with USB Recording for Rs2500.
OpenBox S9 or S10 though very good is a bit expensive at Rs6500+

Ok thanks Vinay.. Will certainly give a thought and buy.... and will update here about any development on my dish set up... :tup My thanks to admin bapun and co admin vikram also for sharing their valuable information for my help... :tup

I would recommend you better buy an MPEG4 DVB-S2 satellite receiver with 8APSK modulation (and if possible with 16APSK too, although its not used in India right now). The rationale behind this is DD Direct+ may move to MPEG4 sooner or later.

Also you MPEG4 ensures backward compatibility with MPEG2 channels and you will have more channels.

SOLID HDS2 2100 MPEG4 DVBS2 will give you recording facility in Pen Drive or USB Hard drive too.

biswajit.HD said:
@Bapun and @Vikram.. I am searching for details of openbox in google now... hope to go for the good branded ones... what do u say??? :huh

dear friends

open box is a bad choice, because it is reboot automatically if any little problem but if you want hd good receiver in india i cannot say which company is best, but internationally i suggest startrack 2015 hd is a good choice.

this is my point of view and my some friends are using this receiver and they are satisfy with this.

thanks

@Vinay : Should i go for SOLID FTA MPEG4 DVB-S2 HD PVR with USB Recording for Rs2500. ??

Biswajit, if you do not want a really high-tech stb like OpenBox or DreamBox and upto Rs2500 is ok, then SOLID HDS2 2100 will be the best choice.

I know a guy in Kolkata who is selling it at a discounted price. I will PM you on this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock