Seeking Help Help to fix or replace Humax HD Stb. Having default language issue in HD channels

Yes. Their firmware is having this issue. Which is damn annoying.
This is unacceptable. I just gone through the thread. I remember seeing it already but thought it's fixed. It's two years, still not fixed. So there's no use in changing stb too?
So called premium DTH. Shame!

This is unacceptable. I just gone through the thread. I remember seeing it already but thought it's fixed. It's two years, still not fixed. So there's no use in changing stb too?
So called premium DTH. Shame!
The funny fact is, SITI Cable uses much cheaper hardware but still this feature on their STB works flawlessly. TS is indeed premium. The quality of STB , service support all are good. But where is loads of light in front of the bulb, there is also a dark part behind it.

The funny fact is, SITI Cable uses much cheaper hardware but still this feature on their STB works flawlessly. TS is indeed premium. The quality of STB , service support all are good. But where is loads of light in front of the bulb, there is also a dark part behind it.
I'm not sure how you guys say the service is good when something isn't fixed for years. Further they are not opening complaints for this issue. Called and tweeted, complaint is not registered. Only feedback is accepted message! This is a problem. Not feedback.

I'm not sure how you guys say the service is good when something isn't fixed for years. Further they are not opening complaints for this issue. Called and tweeted, complaint is not registered. Only feedback is accepted message! This is a problem. Not feedback.
They are aware of the problem and no solution is being provided from company side so the employees are forced to not open complaint as it will end up been unsolved ever.

It is a software issue and can be solved once they fix via software update.

eqTOSAb.jpg

Last edited:
They are aware of the problem and no solution is being provided from company side so the employees are forced to not open complaint as it will end up been unsolved ever.

It is a software issue and can be solved once they fix via software update.
But 2 years is too long. Even our cable operators are somewhat responsible. The customer care should at least explain why they're not opening a complaint.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock